Photography is very important in marketing products or services, and here is why:
- It gets attention. There are so many people online sharing different content. For your content to get found, you need photography. Photography allows you to get the attention of your target audience when you add photograph into your content; it increases your audience willingness to read it.
- Increases engagement. This goes in line with the first reason. When you add a photograph in your content, you get more engagement from your audiences unlike when you don’t add any photograph into your content at all. So you should always consider adding photographs into your marketing.
- Speeds processing. The human brain is designed to only process a limited amount of information at a time. However, when you add photograph into your content, it makes it easier for the data to be processed.
- It influenced emotions. Emotions are one big factor customers consider before they buy anything. Photographs in your content will influence your customers’ emotion. That is why you have to make sure that your photograph is very engaging and captivating. If your photograph is dull, it might affect your customer’s wish to buy your product.
- Drive sales. Photography does drive sales. It’s just logical – emotions have 80% influences on the decision customers make. And since photography influence emotions, it is very logical that photography drive sales. Photographs help customers to imagine themselves using a product or service. That is why you must use a very compelling photograph.
- It improves understanding. Most customers might not fully comprehend what is in your content, but they will understand the photograph in your content. Photographs give a detail explanation about a brand’s message, and it helps the target audience to understand the message better.
- It creates a favorable perception. We are humans, and we are conditioned to make fast judgment even without understanding the situation on ground. That is who we are. High-quality photographs in your content create a favorable perception about your brand. It also helps you build trust.
- It adds viral options. When you have a photograph in your content, it enhances viral options. For instance, if an audience loves your photograph well enough to share it with their social networks, your content might go viral, and you get the chance to have more customers. This way, it helps to build your brand’s credibility, customer loyalty, and corporate integrity.
— ?i?i (@dxydreamxr_) 29 de agosto de 2017